I've had the time to write in here but I just haven't had the urge/will to. I've never liked writing and frankly, I suck at it so this is just a bit hard for me to do but I'M TRYING.
Yesterday, we went to the state fair and for the most part, it was rather enjoyable. A.M. acted much better then we expected. She rode along in her wagon for the most part but occasionally wanted to get out and walk with us. Eventually though, she would grow tired and want back into her wagon.
| A.M. gulping down a yummy lemon shake-up. |
| A.M. enjoying her new Dora fair toy! |
We got up at 7:30 am (which is terribly early for us seeing how we normally wake up around noonish) and were at the state fair by 9:30 am and didn't leave until 4 pm. A.M. HAS to take a nap at least once a day or she is a very crabby girl. Within the last hour of being at the fair, she REFUSED to sit in her wagon or be held by anyone else but "Mom-mom." So she slept on my shoulder for the entire hour and I didn't think that I was going to be able to make it to the car with her! When we finally got to the car and she happily got in her carseat, I thought my arms were gonna fall off! Needless to say, A.M. and I couldn't keep our eyes open on the way home! :o)
| The hubby and I after we enjoyed our delicious gyros! |
Today, A.M. was able to talk to her grandma who lives in St. Louis. She has just now taken interest in actually talking to people on the phone. Normally, she will just sit there and listen to whom ever is talking to her then quickly lose interest and just want to push the buttons on the phone. Today was a totally different story. She told her grandma about her kitty and about what she ate for breakfast. She even answered her grandma when she was asked about something! Of course her answer was "no" which is her answer for EVERYTHING. Alyson was really happy to talk to her and her grandma was pretty happy too. :o)
| See? Happily talking to Grandma. |
| In deep conversation. |
| She kept trying to get the kitty to talk to Grandma but the kitty was not so interested. |
Tomorrow is my mom's 49th birthday and I didn't remember until today. Whoops. At least I remembered today before it was too late. I'm making her a cake and bought some ice cream. A.M. "assisted" me in making her card but then grew bored of it. My mom hates "typical" gifts such as flowers, jewelry, and sweets for her birthday, Mother's Day, and Christmas. She likes practical gifts, stuff she can use which is one reason why she loves my stepdad--he buys her practical gifts like a power drill or new tires for her truck. She does like flowers but only the ones that are potted that she could plant outside of something.
| Happy 49th Birthday Mom! |
So she asked me if I would clean part of her house as my gift to her for her birthday because she has an old friend from high school coming to stay a few days with her. Of course I said yes because that is what she wants for her birthday and we are broke. My mom does not have the cleanest house and she has always been that way. Ironically though, she cleans houses for a living. Lol. Which is why she doesn't want to come home to clean her own house and my 15 year old sister isn't much help either. Kids these days...
God Bless you and yours.
~Cierra~
~Cierra~
No comments:
Post a Comment