Saturday, August 14, 2010

Introduction

So this is my attempt to start a blog, hopefully I will keep up on it!  I wanted to start this blog in the hopes that someday my child(ren) will someday read it and know/remember the many adventures we went on with their daddy!

So let me introduce you to the family!



I am Cierra!  A wife, mother, and homemaker.  I spend the majority of my time with my family and a few select friends.  I love to cook, read, catch up on some TV, go for walks, and many other great things!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mother and wife and I honestly know that it was my calling in life.



This is R.D., my WoNdErFuL husband whom I love dearly!  We have been married for just over a year but have been "together" for nearly four years.  He is my best friend, E.A.'s, cousin and that is how we came to meet and I love and thank my dear friend daily for what she gave me.  R.D.  is a welder/equipment operator who works hard everyday so that I can stay home with our daughter and I am truly grateful for it!  He is very much into video games when he has the time and just loves to laugh and have a good time!  He (and my daughter of course!) is the only one who can make me smile when I don't want to!  I love you babe!


This is A.M., my precious little baby girl!  She is 18 months old and is the light of my life!  Don't let her looks fool you though because she is a monster in disguise!  Unfortunately, she has hit the terrible twos a little early and definitely has the attitude of her momma and the stubbornness of her daddy!  Like her daddy, she loves to laugh and have a good time!  She is quite the performer and can easily put a smile on anyone's face!  She loves to say hi to ANYONE, even strangers which can be slightly worrisome to me and her daddy sometimes!  She loves to play with her babies and barbies and is an animal fanatic!  I love you baby girl!


This is Fido!  Also known as Kitty, "the cat," and "Meow."  She is now four months old and when we first got her we named her, Callie (the Calico kitty), but over the past few weeks we have changed her name to Fido.  My husband dubbed her with that name because she acts more like a dog than a cat!  She likes to carry balls and other random objects around in her mouth.  She greets us at the door every time we come home from an outing.  She sleeps like a dog (see the picture above for proof).  She licks people constantly.  And she is my 18 month old daughter's faithful companion!

So that, in a nutshell, is my family!  I look forward to many future posts telling you about the wonderful (or not so wonderful) adventures me and my small family will have!

God bless you and yours!

~Cierra~

No comments:

Post a Comment