So I have been slacking and I actually feel rather guilty about it but we have had A LOT going on around here and I just haven't mustered the energy to type. Sadly, this will be a short post because I plan to have a detailed update in a few days. But I will give you the low-down for now...
We had a great time celebrating with my mom, step-dad, and sister for my mom's birthday. I cleaned part of the house, with the help from my sister, for my mom as my gift to her.
My husband will be starting a new job in a couple of days. It is a traveling job (NOT happy about that AT ALL but the pay is awesome and we have a lot of catch up to do if we ever wanna buy a house!) and he will be gone for about a week to three weeks depending on how much work is to be done. A.M. and I will be rather lonely so we will definitely be going out to see some friends that we haven't seen in a bit!
The hubs, A.M., and I all sat down and played with Play-Doh and colored. It was rather nice even if the hubs was getting mad because my drawings were better then his. Men are such babies. Lol.
Well, I am off to cuddle up in my nice cozy bed with the hubby!
May God bless you and yours!
~Cierra~
No comments:
Post a Comment